|Food Grade Synthetics|
Ultrachem now has a complete line of Premium Quality Food GradeSynthetic Oils and Grease to compliment our line of IndustrialLubricants. These products meet all of the requirements of the USDA andFDA H-1 regulations, 21 CFR 178.3570, and conform to the requirementsof NSF. This Omnilube® line of oils for incidental food contact isavailable for compressor, hydraulic, gear and multipurpose applicationsas follows:
- Omnilube® 520, 546, 568, 5131 and 640.- These oils are ISO VG 32 through 150 H1 food grade oils for use in awide variety of rotary screw, rotary vane, and reciprocatingcompressors and vacuum pumps. Recommended change-out intervals are2,000 to 4,000 hours.
- Omnilube® 32/46, 68 and 455are novel, recently developed rotary screw and reciprocating aircompressor lubricants with greatly improved wear, oxidation andlubricity vs. currently available H-1 food grade synthetic lubricants.These lubricants were designed with a proprietary additive package, areregistered with NSF and meet USDA H-1 requirements. Field tests haveshown these lubricants to outlast other synthetic H-1 lubricants by 50%to 100%.
Multipurpose Hydraulic Oils
- Omnilube® FGH 1000 Series Multi-Purpose Hydraulic Oils. -These oils are suitable for hydraulic systems, bearings, oven chains,canning applications, and valves.
- Omnilube® FGH 2000 Series High Load AW Multi-Purpose HydraulicOils. - These premium quality oils are intended for use where longeroil change intervals or more extreme duty cycles require a longerlasting, heavier duty product.
- Omnilube® FGG 1000 Gear Oil Series. - These oils are suitablefor use in gear sets, worm gears, bearings and as chain lubricants.
- Omnilube® FGG 2000 Severe Load Gear Oil Series. - Thesepremium quality oils are intended for use in more severely loadedapplications than the 1000 Gear Oil Series.
- Omnilube® FGM2 Grease- This multi-purpose PAO based calcium complex sulfonate grease offersoutstanding performance in a wide variety of applications including usein wheel bearings and as chassis lubrication.
- Omnilube® PG-130-FGChain Lubricant - This H-1 food grade polyalkylene glycol based chainoil is designed for use on chains where higher temperatures areexpected. It will not leave deposits associated with some other oils.
- Omnilube® PG-220 FGChain Lubricant. - This H-1 food grade polyalkylene glycol based chainoil is designed for use on chains where higher temperatures areexpected. It will not leave deposits associated with some other oils.
To see the NSF approval list please click on this link.
To see the Halal approval list please click on this link.
To see the kosher approval list please click on this link.
All of these H-1 Food Grade products are Kosher approved.